- PT European Football Analyst
- Editorial and Customer Service, Arabic Speaker
- PT Rugby Union Analyst
- Editorial/Customer Service
- Treasury Manager
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager/Ad Operations executive - EMEA
- Software Architect
- Software Architect (Android)
- Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Senior Network Engineer/Architect
- Senior Analyst
- Senior Finance Analyst - Operations and Head Office
- Head Office Accountant (6 month fixed term contract)
- Senior Design Engineer – Systems Engineering
- DevOps Engineer
- Praktikum in Fußball-Redaktion
- Freie Mitarbeiter
- Redakteur - Fußball
- Tracking Operator - Fußball (m/w)
Editorial and Customer Service, Arabic Speaker
Opta is looking to expand its Content & Customer Service team by adding a bilingual English/Arabic speaking member of staff to the squad to work on the European and worldwide leagues. Candidates skills/attributes should include:
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of football, in particular major European and Middle East leagues.
- The ability to work with a wide range of data, draw relevant facts from the information and communicate it succinctly.
- Fluency in Arabic & English, both written & verbal.
- The ability to work within a challenging environment under pressure in a live delivery environment.
- Good communication skills.
- An understanding of how data is used by the media and the professional clubs.
- An awareness of what kind of products can be driven by live event data.
- Experience with xml would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, especially Excel & Word.
The role would be based in the UK, either in our London or Leeds offices. It will involve weekend and evening work. Send your cv along with a covering note to explain why you think you are suitable for this role via this website.