- PT European Football Analyst
- Editorial and Customer Service, Arabic Speaker
- PT Rugby Union Analyst
- Editorial/Customer Service
- Treasury Manager
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager/Ad Operations executive - EMEA
- Software Architect
- Software Architect (Android)
- Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Senior Network Engineer/Architect
- Senior Analyst
- Senior Finance Analyst - Operations and Head Office
- Head Office Accountant (6 month fixed term contract)
- Senior Design Engineer – Systems Engineering
- DevOps Engineer
- Praktikum in Fußball-Redaktion
- Freie Mitarbeiter
- Redakteur - Fußball
- Tracking Operator - Fußball (m/w)
PT European Football Analyst
Salaire: Wage per hour TBC
NOTES - this is a part time role based in
our Waterloo office and therefore you will only be considered if
you live a reasonable commuting distance away.
Opta is looking for hard working individuals with a good knowledge of European football to help us collate live statistics on the eight major European leagues.
The requirements we need from applicants to be successful at Opta are:
An extensive knowledge of football covering the 8 major leagues we currently analyse live. These leagues are:
- English Premier League
- French Ligue 1
- German Bundesliga and Bundesliga Zwei
- Italian Serie A
- Russian Premier League
- Spanish La Liga
- The UEFA Champions League
- The Europa League
- UK Domestic Cup Competitions
- Major International Competitions
- International Friendlies
An excellent reading of the game and the ability to interpret live match events.
Excellent IT skills are essential in order to use our complex live analysis tool.
Confident, with a keen eye for detail.
Excellent communication skills are crucial to work in our live environment.