- PT European Football Analyst
- Editorial and Customer Service, Arabic Speaker
- PT Rugby Union Analyst
- Editorial/Customer Service
- Treasury Manager
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager/Ad Operations executive - EMEA
- Software Architect
- Software Architect (Android)
- Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Senior Network Engineer/Architect
- Senior Analyst
- Senior Finance Analyst - Operations and Head Office
- Head Office Accountant (6 month fixed term contract)
- Senior Design Engineer – Systems Engineering
- DevOps Engineer
- Praktikum in Fußball-Redaktion
- Freie Mitarbeiter
- Redakteur - Fußball
- Tracking Operator - Fußball (m/w)
US Data Editorial Editor
Date de publication: 09 juillet 2015
Date limite: 02 octobre 2015
Lieu: Charlotte, NC.
PERFORMGroup Company are looking for a new member of their data editorial team, based in Charlotte. The successful candidate will have an extensive knowledge of multiple sporting competitions, especially NFL, NBA & MLS as well as NHL & MLB. The role will require mandatory weekend and evening work.
As a member of the data editorial team you will use your extensive knowledge of American sports to spearhead PERFORM’s offerings to the sports content industry across the globe. You will also work with PERFORM’s existing soccer team to provide insight on MLS and international competitions. This is an opportunity for people seeking to work in the rapidly growing sports data industry.
- A broad knowledge of and keen interest in a number of different sports with a focus on football, basketball and soccer.
- Ability to produce editorial content to a high standard and work to tight deadlines. Accuracy is paramount.
- Understanding of how raw data can be turned into compelling insight and sharable content.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in both English and Spanish is desirable.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to the changing demands of the role.
- Must be able to work in a team and be prepared to learn on the spot and use initiative. Ability to adapt quickly to new technology is vital.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential. Experience with CMS, MySQL & Python useful.
- Forward thinking with the desire to push the company forward and develop new ideas and strategies.