- PT European Football Analyst
- Editorial and Customer Service, Arabic Speaker
- PT Rugby Union Analyst
- Editorial/Customer Service
- Treasury Manager
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager/Ad Operations executive - EMEA
- Software Architect
- Software Architect (Android)
- Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Senior Network Engineer/Architect
- Senior Analyst
- Senior Finance Analyst - Operations and Head Office
- Head Office Accountant (6 month fixed term contract)
- Senior Design Engineer – Systems Engineering
- DevOps Engineer
- Praktikum in Fußball-Redaktion
- Freie Mitarbeiter
- Redakteur - Fußball
- Tracking Operator - Fußball (m/w)
Senior Finance Analyst - Operations and Head Office
Date de publication: 22 avril 2015
Date limite: 22 août 2015
Lieu: London - Feltham
GENERAL ROLE DESCRIPTION
Perform Group plc has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst (“SFA”) to join the Group’s Finance team based in our global headquarters in Middlesex. The Group has expanded significantly in recent years through a combination of strong organic growth of its core business and a series of acquisitions and joint ventures across multiple jurisdictions. The Group’s rapid growth is set to continue with primary focus on international development.
- Have responsibility for the financial reporting of the Operations and Head Office divisions, primarily focused on budgeting, forecasting and performance analysis.
- Reporting into the Head Of Finance – Core Functions
- Lead the improvement of reporting the results of the Operations division through KPI’s and other performance measures
For the right person this will represent a great opportunity to add significant value to financial performance management in the context of a young, entrepreneurial but extremely well-run and fast-growing business.
The role would have responsibility for:
- Reporting the periodical results of the Operations division (£45m cost centre) to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Reporting the periodical results of the Head Office divisions (£10m total across 3 costs centres) to the Chief Financial Officer and Chief People Officer.
- Developing, reporting and constantly improving the accuracy of, KPI’s associated with these divisions
- In conjunction with the revenue generating divisions, aiding the reporting of the profitability of the content that we provide to our customers.
- Preparing the 2016 Budget for the Operations and Head Office divisions
- Advising the COO, CFO & CPO on the financial performance against budget, including highlighting the key areas of focus for cost management and proposing solutions for addressing adverse variances.
- Developing a strong understanding of the Sports Content Production within the Perform business and what are the key drivers of cost for each.
- Working closely with the internationally based Operations management team to help them manage their individual budgets and advise them on causes for variances to budget.
- Liaising with the Finance shared service centre around the recording of Operations & Head Office actuals to ensure they are accurate and reported as required by the Operations & Head Office management teams.
- Manage a team of 3 finance analysts with responsibility of the financial reporting they output.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified ACA accountant and have:
- Experience of producing high quality Management Information for consumption both within Finance and with the wider business.
- Experience in dealing with the Senior Management of a business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dealt with working in an international organisation including liaising regularly with contacts overseas
- Experience in working with cost management.
- The desire and ability to innovate and to tackle challenges positively and creatively.
- High attention to detail and experience in producing financial reconciliations.
- Experience of managing junior members of staff and directing their work on a day to day basis
- Strong Excel skills
Although a significant part of the work will involve dealing with people and reporting requirements overseas, no particular non-English language skills are required for this role.
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
SFA will be based in Perform’s headquarters in Feltham, UK. However, as the Group operates on a global basis with operational locations and Finance shared service centres overseas, it will be important for candidates to be willing to travel as necessary. Travel may be sporadic and sometimes at short notice so the successful candidate will need to be flexible.
Perform is a global leader in digital sports media. It operates a global and rapidly expanding business comprising a range of brands, products and services distributed to both businesses and consumers. At their core, Perform’s products and services involve the production, distribution and monetisation of all forms of digital sports content including:
- Several video and data products used by the betting industry globally
- Numerous direct to consumer brands and portals including goal.com, the world’s largest football site, and several local consumer brands and portals in the sports space around the world
- Global digital sports news services
- Partnerships with over 200 rightsholders and sports organisations around the world including most of the world’s major sporting bodies
Each of Perform’s products involves the deployment of a bespoke mix of digital rights, technology and innovative approaches to commercialization of content and brands.