- PT European Football Analyst
- Editorial and Customer Service, Arabic Speaker
- PT Rugby Union Analyst
- Editorial/Customer Service
- Treasury Manager
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager/Ad Operations executive - EMEA
- Software Architect
- Software Architect (Android)
- Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Senior Network Engineer/Architect
- Senior Analyst
- Senior Finance Analyst - Operations and Head Office
- Head Office Accountant (6 month fixed term contract)
- Senior Design Engineer – Systems Engineering
- DevOps Engineer
- Praktikum in Fußball-Redaktion
- Freie Mitarbeiter
- Redakteur - Fußball
- Tracking Operator - Fußball (m/w)
Salaire: Dependent on experience
Date de publication: 28 avril 2015
Date limite: 28 juillet 2015
Lieu: Central Leeds
The Senior Analyst will be the analytics lead for the World’s largest Football website, Goal.com, while also playing a role in analytics efforts across all of Perform Media’s global portals. A great natural communicator, you will help inform strategic decision-making; provide key support to editorial, product and commercial teams; and assist with measurement and optimization of marketing and audience acquisition initiatives.
- Support a global editorial team as the lead analyst for Goal.com, working closely with stakeholders across multiple functions of the group
- Collaborate on forecasting and KPI goal-setting, while also playing a key role in the understanding of and strategy for the site across all platforms
- Facilitate and maintain regular reporting and perform ad hoc analysis with the goal of delivering key insights to optimize editorial efforts both in local markets and globally
- Provide the product team with insight and analysis into user journeys, site usage, new feature performance and wider impact of new products
- Support commercial teams with ad hoc information requests, provision of insight and analysis for sales pitches and reporting on commercial campaign performance
- Collaborate with fellow analytics team members to share and apply learnings across all of Perform Media’s portals and properties
- Analytics implementation across Web / Mobile app and Video
- Strong analytical skills with a passion for finding insights in data to drive recommendations
- Experience in analytics within a digital media business
- Highly numerate with a mathematical/statistical background preferred
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics across multiple platforms (Web, Mobile, App and Video)
- Familiarity with real-time analytics platform(s) (such as Chartbeat) a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Excellent time management skills with ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Close attention to detail
- Confident and professional communicator, ability to present widely
- Passion for Interest and knowledge of Football and other sports would be an advantage
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Experience with leading analytics packages
- Experience of AB testing solutions
- Some travel may be required to attend business and client meetings
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK
25 days annual leave, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), UK employees have opportunity to sign up for the companies online benefits hub which offers savings on retail outlets and restaurants, Pension, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare voucher Scheme, free parking and onsite canteen/cafeteria with Starbucks (Feltham offices), we also offer an online discount scheme offering savings on a multitude of retail outlets and restaurants. Please Note- some of these benefits will not be available to you, until successful completion of your probation.
PERFORM creates and distributes sports content that millions of fans around the world interact with every day. PERFORM’s global content collection, production and distribution capabilities alongside industry leading digital products are unrivalled in the market and enable PERFORM to generate revenues through licensing, advertising and subscription.
Every year PERFORM produces and distributes over 43,000 live events, 4.7bn video on demand streams, 430,000 editorial articles and up to 1,600 data points for over 30,000 events across over 2,600 distribution clients.
Our direct to consumer products reach over 65m sports fans every month and includes Goal, the world’s largest football website, whilst ePlayer, the world’s largest sports video platform reaches a further 120m fans per month making PERFORM the largest digital sports advertising network.
Headquartered in London, PERFORM employs over 1,400 staff and has offices around the world. Our clients include sports federations including the ATP, WTA Tennis, Premier League and NBA as well as numerous global brands in betting, broadcast and online publishing.
HOW TO APPLY
We are excited that you are interested in joining PERFORM.
If you would like to apply for the above role, send an up-to-date CV, a covering letter, details of your salary expectations, right to work in the UK and notice period via the apply link. Failure to send the requested information will slow down your application.
We aim to respond to your application within 48hours of receipt of the information. However due to the volume of applications we get, we are unable to respond to every single application and so, only successful applicants will be contacted. If you have not heard from us in 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful this time.
Once again thank you for wanting to be part of the PERFORM team; we have our fingers crossed for you! In the meantime browse the rest of our vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn.