- PT European Football Analyst
- Editorial and Customer Service, Arabic Speaker
- PT Rugby Union Analyst
- Editorial/Customer Service
- Treasury Manager
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager/Ad Operations executive - EMEA
- Software Architect
- Software Architect (Android)
- Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Senior Network Engineer/Architect
- Senior Analyst
- Senior Finance Analyst - Operations and Head Office
- Head Office Accountant (6 month fixed term contract)
- Senior Design Engineer – Systems Engineering
- DevOps Engineer
- Praktikum in Fußball-Redaktion
- Freie Mitarbeiter
- Redakteur - Fußball
- Tracking Operator - Fußball (m/w)
Software Architect (Android)
Date de publication: 28 avril 2015
Date limite: 28 juillet 2015
Lieu: Feltham - London
The Android Architect is responsible for understanding stakeholder needs, and helping other software architects and development teams to define and implement a technological solution suitable for hosting current and upcoming features, while conforming to evolving non-functional requirements that they help to define.
The role focuses on applications that are deployed onto external devices, primarily mobile applications. It is the Android Architect’s responsibility to ensure that all application development is done in accordance with PERFORM’s development and security standards, that maximum re-use is leveraged across the group and to facilitate the sharing of knowledge, advances and best practices.
- Android Expertise Consultation to New Business and existing projects
- Be the Technical Owner for a number of android project developed by PERFORM
- Maintain and enforce technical, development and security standards
- Ensure architecture repository and associated documentation is complete and correct
- To work with other front end and backend Architects and stakeholders to establish accurate requirements, proposals and estimates
- To understand and communicate the non-functional requirements
- Ensure support and transition is properly considered at the requirements stage
- To oversee and/or produce the design for all new software
- To oversee the implementation of and assist with all developed software
- To provide 3rd line support for production systems, and if required by the business to be ‘on call’ to provide out-of-hours support.
- Identify, instigate and act as Product Owner for strategic & remedial projects
- Provide technical expertise with regards to performance tuning and capacity maintenance
- Provide domain-specific expertise for systems developed by PERFORM
- To provide induction support of new offshore developers
- To aid with developer and architect performance evaluation
- Build solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Design and develop architecture for existing and new projects
- Ensure that you are always at the forefront of cutting edge by attending conferences, meeting with industry experts and constantly researching latest technologies.
- Extensive Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Android Design and Development Best Practices
- Domain and Use Case Modelling
- Requirements Analysis
- Non Functional Requirements
- Mobile Security Best Practices
- Web Protocols and Standards
- Continuous Integration and automated deployment
- Object Orientated Design
- Broad Knowledge of Industry Standards
- DRM is an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of the Android Platform
- Detailed knowledge of the full software lifecycle
- Detailed knowledge of releasing apps in all the major marketplaces (Google, Amazon, Samsung)
- Broad knowledge of mobile related service providers
- Detailed knowledge of PERFORM’s mobile APIs is an advantage
- Detailed understanding of rendering a wide variety of video formats on various devices
- Knowledge of media streaming on Android platform
- Knowledge of in-app billing on Android platform
- Detailed knowledge of TDD and associated frameworks
- Must have demonstrable experience and knowledge of Unit and Integration Testing
- Detailed knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies and best practices (Scrum and Kanban)
- Product Ownership
- Portfolio Backlog Management
- Release Planning
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Strategy and Direction: Ability to see the big, long-range picture and establish compelling strategy and vision
- Communicating with Impact: Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in business and technical environments.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Working collaboratively with a group of people in order to accomplish a task or achieve a goal.
- Creativity and Innovation: Ability to generate and translate an idea into a product or service that creates value for business.
- Delivering Results: Achieving key operational targets.
- Learn and Grow: On-going strive towards learning and ability to apply new knowledge.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Ability to adapt to changing business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities.
- Planning and Organizing: Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity.
PERFORM is the world leader at broadcasting and commercialising sport in digital media. Through industry leading production, technical and commercial solutions, PERFORM maximises the returns for sports associations, rights holders, football clubs, content publishers, bookmakers, media groups, mobile operators and broadcasters around the world.
We currently stream over 15,000 live events each year and have developed over 240 web, video broadband and mobile sites for clients including the ATP, WTA Tour, FIBA, FEI, PSA, FLi and Chelsea FC, that serve over 17 million monthly unique users.
PERFORM also owns and operates e-Player, the leading global sports VOD network which currently streams 40 million on demand sports clips every month through major publisher group websites. Headquartered in London, PERFORM employs over 1000 staff and has offices located globally.
For the latest information on PERFORM please visit us atwww.performgroup.co.uk
HOW TO APPLY
We are excited that you are interested in joining PERFORM.
If you would like to apply for the above role, send an up-to-date CV, a covering letter, details of your salary expectations, right to work in the UK and notice period via the apply link. Failure to send the requested information will slow down your application.
We aim to respond to your application within 48hours of receipt of the information. However due to the volume of applications we get, we are unable to respond to every single application and so, only successful applicants will be contacted. If you have not heard from u