- PT European Football Analyst
- Editorial and Customer Service, Arabic Speaker
- PT Rugby Union Analyst
- Editorial/Customer Service
- Treasury Manager
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager/Ad Operations executive - EMEA
- Software Architect
- Software Architect (Android)
- Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Senior Network Engineer/Architect
- Senior Analyst
- Senior Finance Analyst - Operations and Head Office
- Head Office Accountant (6 month fixed term contract)
- Senior Design Engineer – Systems Engineering
- DevOps Engineer
- Praktikum in Fußball-Redaktion
- Freie Mitarbeiter
- Redakteur - Fußball
- Tracking Operator - Fußball (m/w)
Date de publication: 28 avril 2015
Date limite: 28 juillet 2015
Lieu: Feltham - London
The Software Architect is responsible for understanding stakeholder needs, and helping the development teams define and implement a technological solution suitable for hosting current and upcoming features, while conforming to evolving non-functional requirements that they help to define.
This role will be responsible for the UIs and systems which contain, manage and control the distribution of PERFORM’s content. This will include the CMS UI, client portals, asset storage, encoding integration and data feeds.
- Ensure that you are always at the forefront of cutting edge by attending conferences, meeting with industry experts and constantly researching latest technologies.
- Maintain and enforce technical, development and security standards
- To maintain the integrity of the CMS data model and functionality
- Ensure Architecture Repository and associated documentation is complete and correct
- To work with Solution Architects and stakeholders to establish accurate requirements, proposals and estimates
- To understand and communicate the non-functional requirements of any system
- Ensure support and transition is properly considered at the requirements stage
- To oversee and/or produce the design for all new software
- To oversee the implementation of and assist with all developed software
- To provide 3rd line support for production systems, and if required by the business to be ‘on call’ to provide out-of-hours support.
- Provide technical expertise with regards to performance tuning and capacity maintenance
- Provide domain-specific expertise for software developed by PERFORM
- Be the Technical Owner for a number of developed applications developed by PERFORM
- To provide recruitment and induction of new developers
- To aid with developer performance evaluation
- Content Management Systems
- NoSQL Databases, including ElasticSearch and Hadoop
- Business Rules Management Systems
- Territorial and Temporal Restrictions
- Piracy and restriction evasion attack vectors
- Fault tolerant distribution systems
- Excellent Domain and Use Case Modelling
- Standard data distribution formats including JSON RSS, MRSS, RDF, OWL and Schema.org
- Web Pull, Web Push, Web Sockets, AJAX and CORS
- REST APIs
- High Performance Web Platforms
- User Interface accessibility and usability
- Rich web-based user interfaces
- Cross-browser and device functionality
- Requirements Analysis
- Non Functional Requirements
- Internet Security Best Practices
- Web Protocols and Standards
- Continuous Integration
- Object Orientated Design
- Broad Knowledge of Industry Standards
- Extensive Knowledge of Design Patterns
- JDBC & Hibernate
- Spring, IoC & Dependency Injection
- HTTP, SSL and Web Sockets
- JEE and Apache Tomcat
- SOAP and REST APIs
- XML, XSD and JSON
- High Performance Web Platforms
- Middleware and Message Queues
- Unit, Integration and Load Testing
- Database schema design and statement optimisation for Oracle and MySQL
- Puppet and Configuration Management
- Agile SCRUM methodologies
- Release Planning
Personal Competencies Required
- Strategy and Direction: Ability to see the big, long-range picture and establish compelling strategy and vision
- Communicating with Impact: Ability to effectively exchange information, news, ideas and meaning in business and technical environments.
- Creativity and Innovation: Ability to generate and translate an idea into a product or service that creates value for business.
- Delivering Results: Achieving key operational targets.
- Learn and Grow: On-going strive towards learning and ability to apply new knowledge.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Ability to adapt to changing business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities.
- Planning and Organizing: Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity.
25 days annual leave, Bupa Private Healthcare up to Family Cover, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), Pension, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme, Sharesave plan and Childcare voucher Scheme. We also offer breakfast, free parking (Feltham offices) fruit, pastries and soft drinks. Please Note- some of these benefits will not be available to you, until successful completion of your probation.
PERFORM is the world leader at broadcasting and commercialising sport in digital media. Through industry leading production, technical and commercial solutions, PERFORM maximises the returns for sports associations, rights holders, football clubs, content publishers, bookmakers, media groups, mobile operators and broadcasters around the world.
We currently stream over 15,000 live events each year and have developed over 240 web, video broadband and mobile sites for clients including the ATP, WTA Tour, FIBA, FEI, PSA, FLi and Chelsea FC, that serve over 17 million monthly unique users.
PERFORM also owns and operates e-Player, the leading global sports VOD network which currently streams 40 million on demand sports clips every month through major publisher group websites. Headquartered in London, PERFORM employs over 1000 staff and has offices located globally.
For the latest information on PERFORM please visit us atwww.performgroup.co.uk
How to apply -
We are excited that you are interested in joining PERFORM.
If you would like to apply for the above role, send an up-to-date CV, a covering letter, details of your salary expectations, right to work in the UK and notice period via the apply link. Failure to send the requested information will slow down your application.
We aim to respond to your application within 48hours of receipt of the information. However due to the volume of applications we get, we are unable to respond to every single application and so, only successful applicants will be contacted. If you have not heard from us in 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful this time.
Once again thank you for wanting to be part of the PERFORM team; we have our fingers crossed for you! In the meantime browse the rest of our vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn.