- PT European Football Analyst
- Editorial and Customer Service, Arabic Speaker
- PT Rugby Union Analyst
- Editorial/Customer Service
- Treasury Manager
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager/Ad Operations executive - EMEA
- Software Architect
- Software Architect (Android)
- Senior Enterprise Systems Administrator
- Senior Network Engineer/Architect
- Senior Analyst
- Senior Finance Analyst - Operations and Head Office
- Head Office Accountant (6 month fixed term contract)
- Senior Design Engineer – Systems Engineering
- DevOps Engineer
- Praktikum in Fußball-Redaktion
- Freie Mitarbeiter
- Redakteur - Fußball
- Tracking Operator - Fußball (m/w)
Date de publication: 06 juin 2013
Opta is looking to expand its Content & Customer Service team by adding a new member of staff to the squad to work mainly on our football business. The successful candidate’s skills/attributes should include:
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of football, especially the Championship/Football League.
- The ability to work with a wide range of data, draw relevant facts from the information and communicate it succinctly.
- The ability to work within a challenging environment under pressure in a live delivery environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills along with flexibility and resourcefulness in pressure situations.
- An understanding of how data is used by the media, professional clubs and governing bodies.
- An awareness of what kind of products can be driven by live event data.
- Experience with xml would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Please note that the role is based in our Leeds office and will involve weekend and evening work to cover live action. Send your CV along with a covering note to explain why you think you are suitable for this role via this website.